I enjoy providing supervision to clinicians seeking credentialing as a Registered Play Therapist or Registered Play Therapist Supervisor.
- An active license to practice psychotherapy (e.g., LP, LPA, LCMHC, LMFT, LCSW).
- 150 hours of play therapy instruction from an institution of higher education or an Association for Play Therapy approved provider.
- If supervision is complete by an RPT-S
- 35 hours of play therapy supervision are required, 15 of which may be group supervision
- 335 hours of play therapy experience
For more information please visit the credentialing section of the Association for Play Therapy website.
For policy and procedure documents about how I conduct play therapy supervision (location, fees, etc.), please click on the Supervision link at the top of this page.