Registered Play Therapist

I enjoy providing supervision to clinicians seeking credentialing as a Registered Play Therapist or Registered Play Therapist Supervisor.

Credentialing requires:

  • An active license to practice psychotherapy (e.g., LP, LPA, LCMHC, LMFT, LCSW).
  • 150 hours of play therapy instruction from an institution of higher education or an Association for Play Therapy approved provider.
  • If supervision is complete by an RPT-S
    • 35 hours of play therapy supervision are required, 15 of which may be group supervision
    • 335 hours of play therapy experience

For more information please visit the credentialing section of the Association for Play Therapy website.

For policy and procedure documents about how I conduct play therapy supervision (location, fees, etc.), please click on the Supervision link at the top of this page.